The OS2 SHEVTEC Controller is an intelligent 24V dc control system designed to drive 2-wire 24V dc actuators in a smoke control and/or environmental ventilation system. It’s CE Marked and tested to EN12101-10.
Operating from a 230V ac 5.0A supply, the OS2 SHEVTEC Controller can deliver up to 8A to drive 24V motorised actuators and magnetic catches.
Battery backup is provided for continued operation a er a mains supply failure.
OS2 SHEVTEC Controller can be mounted locally to the devices to be operated or in a centralised plant room location. Each SHEVTEC Controller can be operated independently or can be linked to others to produce a networked control system. The networked control system in turn can operate standalone or be linked to a building management system.
• Supply 230V ac 50/60 Hz from a 5A fused unswitched spur
• Output nominal 24V dc 2-Channels combined output not to exceed 8A
• Backup battery 2 x 12 V dc 7.0Ah sealed lead-acid batteries
• Battery standby time 72 hours with maximum 40mA standby drain on
• Expected battery life 3+ years @ 25°C
• Real time clock battery life is 10 years
• IP rating 30
• Humidity range 10 to 90% Noncondensing
• Storage -20 to +50°C
• Operating temperature for Control Panel (not including batteries) -5 to 40°C**
• Dimensions 364.5 x 337.8 x 128.4mm
• Mass approx 13kg
• Cable entry is via 15 x 20mm end mounted cable glands and/or one rear entry slot for concealed connection
• Internal temperature sensor installed to provide optimal battery charging compensation as the ambient temperature changes.
• *Standby drain current comprises of enabled re inputs, communication cards, and other loads connected to PER. **Operation at elevated temperatures may reduce battery life.proof.
No downloads found - please contact us for more information.
Find out more about our OS2 Shevtec Controller
We design, draw, supply and install so that not only do we match your requirements precisely in terms of function but also in style, finish and colour, allowing architects and designers to create a pleasing architectural feature as well as ventilation or screening control within the external cladding of a building.